Free Patient Support Australia 1800 369 963
Suzannah is a Senior Nurse Program Manager at Nuevo Health for the Care4Rare patient support program.
Suzannah has worked for several years managing patients with varied and complex health conditions in different clinical settings and she is looking forward to being able to provide support for people living with Pompe.
The types of services Suzannah will be able to provide for you will be:
- Answering your medical questions and explaining your test results
- Exercise and diet recommendations
- Mental health assistance
- Support when seeking NDIS services and funding
- Explain any genetic testing you have had or need to have
- Advocate on your behalf to other medical professionals
See the Care4Rare Patient Brochure for a full list of services.
This program is FREE for ALL people living with Pompe within Australia. You can access these services whether you are on the Life-saving Drug Program, on a clinical trial, have not yet started or are not on treatment at all.
If you are also looking for advice on testing for Pompe Disease here in Australia, either as a patient or medical professional, you can use this free service.